At Casual Hotels we love Halloween, a terrifying day where adults and especially the little ones have fun and the night is dressed up as a monster, zombie, witch or vampire. So if you come this weekend to Halloween Valencia we propose five activities to have a terrifying time. Remember that we have four hotels in the city center.
- The Oceanogràfic wants to celebrate Halloween Valencia in a very special way and for this it offers you three different plans: You can see the Dolphinarium show and then enjoy a themed dinner with a Halloween menu; or, of a dinner in the submarine restaurant. Although the most terrifying option is to sleep under the gaze of sharks.
- At Fnac Valencia they organize some activities for your child to be the scariest 'monster' on Halloween night. On the 31st at 5:30 p.m. there is a Halloween costume workshop and at 6:00 p.m. a make-up workshop for children from 8 to 11 years old.
- You can also go see Frankristina , a comic parody of the Frankenstein myth. Audience participation is an important part of the play, so the whole family will have a great time. They tell you here.
- Another option. To spend a scary day look at all the activities that have been prepared in Heron City Valencia: dance show, face painting, surprises and a costume contest with prizes for the best. See more.
- Finally, Actio has prepared a very complete weekend: mask workshop, magic, costume parade and on Sunday you can go on an excursion to "El Sendero Encantado". They tell you about it on their website.
Family hotels and more for Halloween Valencia
And above all, on the Mediterranean coast enjoy a city like Valencia and everything you can do in it. And remember that you can come to any of our four hotels to spend this Halloween Valencia weekend. Rooms for the whole family, for couples and even if you come in a group. More in Casual Valencia of Cinema, Casual Valencia of Civilizations, Casual Valencia of Music and Casual Valencia of Arts.