Color, joy and flamenco. The April Fair 2019 is approaching, known inside and outside our borders. An appointment indicated in red in the calendar of Sevillians and tourists. At Casual Hotels we want to give you the keys to enjoy this Festival of International Tourist Interest that this year is celebrated from May 4 to 11. And some essential tips to enjoy to the fullest. 7 days of celebration are coming, from Saturday to Saturday, which starts with the night of the little fish or the alumbrao. That day the cover of the Seville Fair is inaugurated, with the lighting of more than 200,000 colored lanterns that will illuminate the 450,000 square meter venue. The booths with the traditional dinner based on fried fish are also released. The booths are the soul of the party, where you eat, laugh and dance.
During an intense week, Sevillians and visitors throw themselves into the party and will enjoy typical meals, horse rides and ornate carriages during the day and the warm and festive atmosphere at night that fills every corner with flamenco paintings and dances until well into the morning. .
Next to the fairgrounds is Calle del Infierno, an area with a multitude of attractions for young and old. The bulls are the other great attraction of this Fair. Every afternoon the Maestranza fills up to witness the corresponding bullfight.
At Casual Hotels we have everything ready for you to enjoy the Seville Fair. Stay at our Hotels in the center of Seville Casual Las Letras and Casual Don Juan Tenorio. And so you don't miss a detail, follow our advice:
- If you don't know anyone who invites you to their private booth, don't worry, you always have the public booths at your disposal.
- Ask us for a map of the Fair, it will be very useful
- To get there, it is best to use public transport. The metro and the bus will leave you right there and you can also opt for the taxi.
- Do not forget that tradition dictates that men must wear a jacket and tie and women, the typical flamenco dress.
- Finally, do not forget to enjoy and dance. And at night, our themed hotels in Seville will await you for a well-deserved rest. Whether you come as a family, as a couple or with friends... at Casual Hotels you are all welcome. And if you come with a pet, even better.